All American Pressure Canner & Cooker 925
Since 1930, All American Pressure Canner Cookers Offer the best and safest method for home canning. USDA recommends pressure canning as the only safe way to can meat, fish, poultry and vegetables. These All American Pressure Canner Cookers come in all sizes from 4 to 19 quart jar capacities.
Only the All American Pressure Cookers by Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry feature an exclusive precision machined “metal to metal” sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Since no gasket is used the All American Pressure Cookers are easily opened and closed. All Pressure Cookers feature a readable pressure gauge for accurate pressure control.
- Includes 2 cooking/canning racks and instruction & recipe book
- Capacity – 25 Quarts (Liquid), 19 Pint Jars, 7 Quart Jars
- Inside diameter – 12 5/8 inches
- Inside Height – 11 7/8 inches
- Overall Height – 16 3/4 inches
- *Jar capacities are based on round regular mouth standard Mason jar sizes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Underwriters Laboratories Listed