Well suited for a variety of cold-storage tasks, the Beverage Air HBF72HC-1 reach-in freezer can keep food chilled at a minimum of -10 degrees Fahrenheit. Its three sections and 68.5 cubic feet of holding space mean the freezer is great for bulk storage needs in larger restaurant kitchens. It has a combined nine wire shelves that can be repositioned depending on the dimensions of stored items.
With a primarily stainless steel construction, the Beverage Air HBF72HC-1 commercial freezer is tough and made to withstand rust and corrosion from long-term use. Providing better thermanl retention than glass-paned options, its solid doors lock in the cold. LED lighting inside the cabinet helps kitchen staff see what they’re doing while extracting stored materials, and in case repositioning is needed, the freezer is mounted on 6-inch casters.
- Part of the Horizon series
- Temperatures as low as -10 degrees F can be maintained
- 68.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- Each of the 3 sections has 3 adjustable, epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Stainless steel interior, sides, front, and grill
- Solid doors hold in cabinet chill
- Self-closing doors stay open at 120 degrees
- LED interior lighting
- Electronic controls feature one-touch defrost
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- 6-in. casters, 2 with brakes
- R290 refrigerant with expansion valve
- 4,624 BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 72 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 75 in. W x 333/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 14 A, (2)3/4 HP
- 115/208/230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA L14-20P plug
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, three-section, 75″W, 84-1/4″H, 68.5 cu. ft. capacity, (1) center solid door right-hand hinged, (1) right solid door right-hand hinged, (1) left solid door left-hand hinged, door locks, (9) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, expansion valve technology, adaptive defrost, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel interior, exterior stainless steel front, sides & grille (galvanized back & bottom), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.