The Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-23F-HS-R reach-in freezer uses R448A refrigerant to hold products at temperatures between -1 and 2 degrees Fahrenheit. Because its refrigeration system is self-contained, it’s simple to install, and its condenser coil is accessible for cleaning and maintenance. To preserve cold air, it’s built with high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Operators can adjust the temperature using precise electronic controls and a visible LED readout.
The Centerline by Traulsen CLBM-23F-HS-R single-section freezer measures 27 inches wide by 33 inches deep by 78 inches high and offers 19.89 cubic feet of interior space. The cabinet is accessible through two self-closing half doors, which have a 110-degree stay-open feature to ease loading and product retrieval. To prevent corrosion, its three shelves are epoxy coated. For additional durability, its front and louver are constructed of stainless steel, and its sides and interior are anodized aluminum.
- 1 section
- 19.89-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 right-hinged, self-closing solid half doors (field reversible)
- Doors have 110-degree stay-open feature
- High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation preserves low temperatures
- 3 shelves protected with epoxy
- Louver and front made of rust-resistant stainless steel
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Anodized aluminum sides and interior
- Condenser coil can be accessed for cleaning and service
- Temperature holding range: -1 to 2 degrees F
- Refrigeration system is bottom mounted and self-contained
- (4) 4-in.-high casters with locks on front set
- Operates with R448A refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 27 in. W x 33 in. D x 78 in. H
- 6.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Centerline Freezer, Reach-in, one-section, 19.89 cu. ft., self-contained bottom mount refrigeration, (2) right hinged half-height solid doors (field reversible), electronic control with LED display, (3) epoxy coated shelves per section, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides and interior, (4) casters, R448A refrigerant, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P plug, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.