To accommodate six 4-inch-deep pans, the Delfield N8182-FAP drop-in refrigerator comes with adapter bars to separate them. Cooling with eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, the self-contained condenser maintains temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. To ensure uniform cooling, the well has black air deflectors that circulate cold air through each pan. This unit is insulated with polyurethane foam to reduce energy loss, and it includes low-pressure controls as well as a defrost timer.
The Delfield N8182-FAP mechanically cooled pan can be powered on and off using a simple switch. It fits into cutouts measuring 81.25 inches by 25.50 inches, suiting it for use on a buffet line or in a hotel countertop. Overall, this unit measures 82.25 inches wide by 26.67 inches deep by 28.62 inches high. The galvanized exterior is strong for heavy-duty use; its top and interior are made of rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Can hold (6) 4-in.-deep pans
- Self-contained condenser cools with R290 refrigerant
- Includes adapter bars
- Forced-air cooling
- Holding temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Low-pressure controls and defrost timer
- On/off switch
- Rust-resistant stainless steel liner and top
- Strong galvanized steel outer liner
- 1-in. drain
- Polyurethane insulation reduces energy use
- Black air deflectors
- Push-in flange gasket
- Cutout requirements: 81.25 in. x 25.50 in.
- 2,412-BTU heat-transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 82.25 in. W x 26.67 in. D x 28.62 in. H
- 8.9 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
Drop-In Mechanically Cooled Pan, forced air, 6-pan size, accommodates 4″ deep pans, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, galvanized steel outer liner, includes adapter bars, self-contained refrigeration, R290 refrigerant, 1/2 hp, (81-1/4″ x 25-1/2″ cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph