With six sealed elements, the Imperial IR-6-E electric range provides reliable heat for cooking with pans and stock pots. So large pieces of cookware can be used with them, these elements each have a diameter of 9 inches, and because they’re solid, spills won’t create messes in the elements.
The base of the Imperial IR-6-E electric range holds a standard oven, which has a chef-depth cavity to accommodate one standard full-sized sheet pan. Using thermostatic knobs, temperatures are adjustable between 150 and 500 degrees Fahrenheit. For durability, this unit’s kick plate, landing ledge, back guard, front, and sides are constructed of stainless steel.
ROUND PLATE ELEMENTS – 2 KW round plate elements with easy-to-clean flat surface.
– Provides a solid flat surface for fast, even heating.
– Plates are 9″ (229) diameter for maximum pan contact.
– Solid top prevents spills from entering unit making clean-up easy.
– Infinite heat controls for maximum cooking flexibility
SPACE SAVER OVEN – High performance 5.3 KW element provides even heating throughout the oven interior.
– Unique baffle above the element distributes heat flow to provide even cooking temperatures throughout the oven.
– Splatter screen protects the element from spills.
– Space saver oven interior accommodates standard 18″ x 26″ (457 x 660 mm) sheet pans front-to-back.
– Oven is 26½” w x 26″ d x 14″ h (673 x 660 x 356 mm)
– Heavy duty thermostat with temperature range from 150ºF to 500ºF (65ºC to 260ºC).
– Porcelainized sides, rear, deck and door lining.
– Stamped inner door liner provides extra strength while optimizing heat retention.
– One chrome oven rack is included.
Imperial IR Electric Series Exterior Features
- Durable cast aluminum with a Valox™ heat protection grip.
- Large 5″ (127 mm) stainless steel landing ledge for convenient plating
- 9″ (229 mm) sealed round plate elements with easy to cleanflat surface
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Phase||1 / 3|
|Voltage||208 / 240 / 480|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|