Dual swinging doors on the Infrico IMD-ERV25II bar refrigerator are mounted on hinges and open from the center to provide access to the interior. Made of tempered glass, the doors enable users to see into the cooler to identify stored products and take inventory without opening the doors and releasing cold air. The self-closing doors have locks to keep them secured and can stay in place when pushed open beyond 95 degrees to enable streamlined cleaning and restocking.
The Infrico IMD-ERV25II back bar cooler provides users with 8 cubic feet of storage space and has two shelves on removable racks to support cold drinks. For precise temperature control, this cooler is built with a digital controller, and it can be set within an operating range from 39 to 54 degrees Fahrenheit. Its self-contained refrigeration features a forced evaporation system that processes excess moisture, reducing buildup on the condenser coil.
- 2 sections
- 2 doors made of tempered glass
- 8-cu.-ft. capacity
- 400-series stainless steel interior and exterior add durability
- Self-closing door stays open past 95 degrees
- Removable triple chamber door gaskets snap in
- Integrated door handle and lock
- LED lighting inside cabinet promotes visibility
- 2 shelves and racks are removable
- Bottom cabinet drain
- High-density polyurethane foam insulation is CFC free
- Temperature holding range: 39-54 degrees F
- Self-contained refrigeration
- R134A refrigerant
- Forced evaporation system with evaporative pan
- Digital controller
Dimensions & Utilities
- 351/2 in. W x 201/8 in. D x 353/4 in. H
- 3.4 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Back Bar Cooler, glass door, refrigerated, 8.0 cu. ft. capacity, two-section (2) hinged tempered glass doors, door lock, interior LED light, digital controller, 400 series stainless steel interior & exterior, 1/5 HP, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.