The Infrico IMD-ERV35II back bar cooler has three sections and is made of stainless steel for durable performance in a high-volume setting. Each of its three tempered glass doors has an integrated handle that resists loosening over time and a lock that enables users to secure the cooler’s contents against theft and destruction. The triple-chamber door gaskets are removable for cleaning and snap in to create a tight seal and prevent cold air from leaking.
Insulated with foamed-in-place, high-density polyurethane foam, the Infrico IMD-ERV35II bar cooler retains cold temperatures, saving energy and keeping products fresh. To streamline cleaning, the cabinet has removeable shelves and brackets, along with a built-in drain in the bottom. For disposal of wastewater, the drain can be connected to the building’s plumbing system, letting water flow away freely during sanitation procedures.
- 3 sections
- 3 doors made of tempered glass
- 11.65-cu.-ft. capacity
- 400-series stainless steel interior and exterior resists scuffs and scrapes
- Self-closing door stays open past 95 degrees
- Removable, snap-in triple-chamber door gaskets seal in cold air
- Door handle and lock are integrated to prevent loosening
- LED lighting inside cabinet for enhanced visibility
- 2 shelves and racks can be removed for cleaning
- Bottom cabinet drain
- Cabinet insulated with high-density polyurethane foam
- Temperature holding range: 39-54 degrees F
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- Forced evaporation system with evaporative pan
- Digital controller for precise adjustments
Dimensions & Utilities
- 541/4 in. W x 201/8 in. D x 353/4 in. H
- 4.0 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Back Bar Cooler, glass door, refrigerated, 11.65 cu. ft. capacity, three-section (3) hinged tempered glass doors, door lock, interior LED light, digital controller, 400 series stainless steel interior & exterior, 1/4 HP, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.