FS10 ProMax™ FULL SPECTRUM™ high efficiency encapsulated multi-stage water filter technology from Propur® . Our most advanced water filter element.
The FS10 FULL SPECTRUM™ filter is engineered for unsurpassed performance and maximum contaminant reduction. Independent lab reports show the ProMax™ FULL SPECTRUM™ reduces/removes a broad range of over 220 contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and micro-organisms. Helps improve taste and odor. Contains no resins or beads.
- Overall height from bottom of housing to top of
bracket is 18.5”. Diameter is 7.25”
- Type of installation: Under counter – Inline or with
optional separate faucet – for cold water use ONLY
- Space Requirement: System requires minimum of 2”
below sump(housing) for filter replacement
- Maximum Working Pressure: 860 Kpa (125 psig)
NOTE: Should your water pressure exceed 80 psig, install a pressure reducing valve before installing the system
- Minimum Working Pressure: 137 Kpa (20 psig)
- Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
- Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
- Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
- Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Reports
- Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 1 year with inline installation and up to 2 years with separate faucet installation
- Replacement filter: PM-FS10-RF
There are no reviews yet.