The Growers Edition is standard with our 8mm twin wall roof and wall panels that are light diffusing.
These panels create a more even light flow into the greenhouse creating a glow instead of a light beam effect
for more even light distribution for a longer period of time. The light diffusing panels also offer a higher level
of privacy, just 8 inches away and you cannot see into the greenhouse.
The panels are designed for crops that require an even light flow for long periods of time. Other features included
in this package include a 2′ x 16′ folding work bench system, a drip irrigation system (customized up to 48 dripper heads) with programmable timer, and a 17,000 BTU commercial heater with built in thermostat, and dual automatic roof vent openers.
For the avid grower, there are also optional Genesis LED grow light systems which cover a 4′ x 4′ section
as well as an evaporative cooling system designed as air conditioning for our Growers Edition greenhouse.
The twin wall polycarbonate acts as a double pane window keeping cooler air in during warm months and
insulating the greenhouse from cold air in the wintertime. This not only makes the Monticello more efficient
to grow in for a longer period of time than other greenhouses but it also adds to the efficiency of growing,
cutting down electric bills for those who choose to grow year round.
At 7ft 6in tall at the peak, the Monticello above average interior height design also helps with displacing heat
within the greenhouse while also allowing for the tallest gardeners not to have to bend down when inside the greenhouse.
- Limited Warranty period: 10 Years
The founders of Riverstone Industries have brought their decades of greenhouse experience to the new Monticello Growers Edition Greenhouse (8X16). It is the only greenhouse at Greenhouse Nation that is designed specifically for plants that require lots of light in while providing privacy and security.
Every aspect of the Monticello has been designed for durability. The frame is made of the highest quality extruded aluminum and the roof has dual joists to withstand high snow loads. The frame is much more substantial than in comparable greenhouses for the highest level of rigidity, and it comes with an industry-leading 15 year warranty.
The panels are of the highest quality as well, as the Monticello includes 8mm twin-wall polycarbonate wall and roof panels that are both UV-stablilized and impact resistant. These provide much more insulation than the typical 4mm or single-wall panels found on other units, and are the same panels used in commercial-grade greenhouses.
The Monticello is designed to be assembled in just a weekend or so depending on how much help you have with just common household tools. Features like quick-connect screws, the integrated base, the integrated gutter and downspout system, and the pre-hung hinged door and vents speed up the process.
The tall interior height of the greenhouse gives you plenty of working space for even the tallest plants. The Monticello Growers Edition provides the durability of a commercial greenhouse with the practicality of a hobby unit, ensuring that it will provide your family enjoyment for years to come.
- Model: MONT-16-AL-GROWERS
- UPC: 608866347316
- Exterior base dimensions: 101″ width x 198.25″ length x 90″ interior peak height
- Side wall height: 4′ 10″
- Color: aluminum
- Frame is made of heavy duty extruded aluminum
- Frame uses an average of 55 lbs. more aluminum that imported greenhouses for increased rigidity
- Dual roof joists for additional strength that also function as hanging plant rods
- Commercial-grade 8mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels are UV-stabilized, impact-resistant, light-diffusing, and give the highest insulation for the lowest operating cost
- High-quality hinged double doors for easy access, large 4′ wide x 6′ tall opening, and locking ability
- Door has patent pending twist & lock single bolt which has fewer parts for greater durability
- Tall internal height for added growing space
- Integrated flush base design
- Growers Edition adds one 16′ folding work bench, electric ventilation system with thermostat, 17000 BTU commercial-grade electric heater, Genesis drip irrigation system with programmable timer
- 2 roof vents with automatic openers to prevent overheating: 2′ width x 2′ length
- Integrated rain water gutter system with downspout
- Fully expandable in 4′ increments
- Designed for easy assembly in a full weekend with two people using common household tools; all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled
- All the necessary heavy-duty galvanized hardware is included
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any yard
- Perfect for growing in all climates
- Snow load capacity of 24 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Wind load of 65 MPH
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Friendly technical support from Riverstone for installation help
- Ships in 10 boxes via FedEx
- Shipping weight: 451 lbs.