The Primo PM-10 planetary cake mixer is suitable for high-volume production of cake batter, icing, merengue, mashed potatoes, or whipped cream. Enabling operators to produce a wide variety of desired mixtures and textures, it comes with a matching stainless steel wire whip, aluminum flat beater, and dough hook. To protect hands and fingers from accidental injury, the safety interlock switch is designed to cease mixing operation as soon as the bowl is lowered or the bowl guard opened. For corrosion resistance from exposure to salty or acidic foods, the mixer is made of anodized aluminum.
The three-speed operation of the Primo PM-10 planetary cake mixer is powered by a durable, gear-driven design. Because of the compact design and quiet, lubricated carriage ball bearings, this mixer is a good choice for smaller kitchens or areas where excess noise may be a safety concern. Conveniently accessible side-mounted controls feature separate start and emergency stop buttons for fast operation.
- 10 qt. stainless steel mixing bowl
- Bowl guard prevents fingers or utensils from becoming caught in the mixer during operation
- Safety interlock switch design shuts mixer down if the bowl is lowered or bowl guard released
- 3-speed operation is powered by reliable, gear-driven system
- Compact design saves space
- Lubricated ball bearings ensure quiet operation
- Side-mounted controls feature separate start and emergency stop buttons for visibility
- Anodized aluminum construction is lightweight and resists corrosion
- Includes matching steel wire whip, aluminum flat beater, and dough hook
- ETL-Sanitation and cETLus listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall dimensions: 14.6 in. L x 18.2 in. W x 24.4 in. H
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 Ph, cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug