The Traulsen G3000 Dealer’s Choice refrigerator has three large sections and, to maximize interior space, the evaporator is exterior mounted. Each section has half-size, insulated doors in order to retain cold air quicker than full-size doors, and the self-closing hinges ensure the doors are not left ajar. Cylinder locks secure contents and prevent theft.
Inside, the refrigerator is made of sturdy, anodized aluminum. This material is corrosion resistant in case of leaks and dent resistant to stock product without unit damage. The epoxy-coated shelves are durable and each can support 225 pounds of product. On the interior’s right side, a load-sure guard ensures a clear pathway for proper airflow. Air moves around the cabinet in a clockwise pattern to cool all product uniformly.
To simplify maintenance, this Traulsen G3000 three-section refrigerator has a self-contained, front-facing condensing unit. The condenser is accessible through the louver on the front but, since the unit is mounted on top, operators may need a ladder or stepstool to reach it. For superior temperature recovery, a thermostatic expansion valve regulates refrigerant flow and expands when fast cooling is needed.
- Part of the Dealer’s Choice G-Series
- 69.15-cu.-ft. interior space
- Stainless steel doors, front, and louver facilitate cleaning
- Anodized aluminum sides and interior resist dings, dents, and corrosion
- Galvanized steel top, bottom, and back are durable
- 2-in.-thick polyurethane insulation
- Magnetic door gaskets create a strong seal
- Solid, half-size doors provide better cold air retention than glass doors
- Hinge configuration: left, right, right
- Doors self-close under 120 degrees and stay open past 120 degrees
- 9 epoxy-coated, steel shelves
- Load-sure guard keeps product out of the airflow path
- LED lighting with a concealed on/off switch
- Cylinder locks limit interior access to authorized personnel
- 6-in. locking casters
Built-in Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 34-38 degrees F
- Nonflammable 450A refrigerant
- Thermostatic expansion valve adjusts the refrigerant flow to reach the desired temperature
- LED display shows the current temperature in three digits
- Water-resistant microprocessor controller
- Accessible, front-facing condenser coils
Dimensions & Utilities
- 765/16 in. W x 35 in. D x 837/16 in. H
- 11.8 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Dealer’s Choice Refrigerator, Reach-in, three-section, 69.1 cu. ft., top mounted self-contained refrigeration, (6) half-height solid doors (hinged left/right/right), (3) epoxy coated shelves per section (factory installed), microprocessor control with LED display, LED interior lights, stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides & interior, 6″ high casters, non-flammable R-450A refrigerant, 1/2 HP, cETLus, NSF, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.