Turbo Air TCB-2SD-N6 Description
The Turbo Air TCB-2SD-N6 draft beer system has a device on the condenser that removes dust buildup once a day. Its forced-air system distributes cold air so that all product is cooled evenly. This unit holds two half-barrel kegs and dispenses beer through two towers with four taps. Operators can access the interior through two doors that lock to limit access. Further ensuring product stays cold, steins and mugs can be chilled in the club top. The Turbo Air TCB-2SD-N6 draft beer system has a stainless steel exterior that resists corrosion and adds durability.
- Stainless steel exterior resists corrosion and scratches
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to create structure
- 2 insulated 3-in.-dia. stainless steel beer towers keep product cold
- Theft is deterred by locks on the 2 doors
- 2 half-barrel keg capacity
- Plates and glasses can be chilled in the club top
- 4-way tapper manifold is included
- (6) 4-in.-dia. swivel casters
- 1.3 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 587/8 in. W x 291/4 in. D x 583/4 in. H
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Debris is removed from the condenser by a self-cleaning device
- Uses R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Forced-air cooling system evenly distributes cold air
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Coated evaporator resists corrosion
- Side-mount condenser
Super Deluxe Club Top Beer Dispenser, 58-7/8″W, self-cleaning condenser equipped, (2) swing doors with locks, stainless steel countertop & exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, (2) 1/2 barrel capacity, (2) 3″ dia. stainless steel insulated beer columns with double faucet, door locks, recessed handles, side mount, front breathing, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR¬Æ
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.