Turbo Air TCB-4SB-N Description
The Turbo Air TCB-4SB-N draft beer system is designed to hold four half barrels, but the 32-inch height accommodates a variety of beer keg sizes. Each of the two beer towers has dual taps so a variety of beer can be served at one time. Servers and bartenders can also grab chilled beer glasses from the convenient club top.
The self-contained refrigeration system uses R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to ensure temperatures stay within a 33 to 38 degree Fahrenheit range, and the self-cleaning condenser automatically removes dust from the unit each day to prevent damage caused by dust accumulation. The cabinet is evenly cooled thanks to a forced air system designed to provide quick and balanced refrigeration.
The three cabinet doors have ergonomic handles that allow operators to open them without hassle, although locks are included to protect the stored kegs from theft or tampering. The Turbo Air TCB-4SB-N beer dispenser has a black vinyl finish and a heavy-duty stainless steel countertop.
- Accommodates 4 half-barrel kegs
- 32-in. interior height is designed to hold various beer keg sizes
- (2) 3-in. dia. beer towers each have 2 taps for quick service
- 1 CO2 tank can be used for each line with the 4-way tapper manifold
- Club top gives staff easy access to the chilled beer glasses
- Club top lid smoothly glides back
- Ergonomic door handles make it easy to open the doors
- Doors have locks to help prevent tampering and theft
- Scratch-resistant black vinyl finish works well in most themes
- Stainless and galvanized steel construction is heavy duty for use in commercial establishments
- High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation provides cold air retention
- (6) 4-in. casters swivel for smooth mobility
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.6 A, 1/3 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 903/8 in. W x 291/4 in. D x 573/8 in. H
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Temperatures stay between 33-38 degrees F with R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Forced air cooling system provides balanced temperatures and quick cooling
- Self-cleaning device removes dust from the condenser 2-3 times a day, preventing system malfunctions and breakdowns
- Evaporator is coated for resistance to corrosion
- Self-contained refrigeration system is easy to service
Club Top Beer Dispenser, 90-3/8″W, self-cleaning condenser equipped, (3) swing doors with locks, stainless steel countertop & black laminated exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, (4) 1/2 barrel capacity, (2) 3″ dia. stainless steel insulated beer columns with double faucet, door locks, recessed handles, side mount, front breathing, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.