The non-refrigerated Turbo Air TCGB-48DR-W full-service dry bakery display case is optimal for displaying products such as donuts, breads, muffins, cupcakes, and other products that don’t need to be refrigerated. This unit’s curved-glass front enhances top visibility of product, optimizing presentation and style. Accommodating plenty of product, the display case measures 481/2 inches wide by 341/4 inches deep by 501/8 inches tall.
Designed with three levels, the Turbo Air TCGB-48DR-W bakery case is suitable for displaying various non-refrigerated products. Two of the shelves are made of cantilevered wire, and operators can adjust them to suit the differing heights of products. To protect the unit, the steel exterior is coated in a corrosion-resistant, non-peel paint. Product can be accessed through the sliding rear doors for facilitated loading and unloading.
- 15.6-cu.-ft. interior space
- LED interior lighting
- 2 adjustable cantilevered wire shelves
- 3 levels
- Durable stainless steel floor
- Stainless steel airflow grille can be wiped clean
- Compressor compartment can be accessed from back
- Attractive glass-sided design
- Curved tempered glass front enables top view
- Minimal frame enhances product visibility
- Cabinet insulated with CFC-free high-density polyurethane
- Low-E coated double-pane glass is safety tempered
- Durable, white PE-coated wire shelves
- Interior LED lighting
- Sliding rear doors streamline product loading and unloading
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 451/4 in. W x 273/4 in. D x 223/4 in. H
- Overall: 481/2 in. W x 341/4 in. D x 501/8 in. H
- 0.6 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
Bakery Case, non-refrigerated, 48 1/2″ W, 15.6 cu.ft., curved front tempered glass, non-peel anti-rust coated paint steel exterior, sliding rear doors, LED interior lighting, (2) adjustable cantilevered wire shelves, stainless steel floor & air flow grille, specify exterior color, rear access compressor compartment, 115v/60/1-ph, 0.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.