The Waring WCIC25 electric ice cream maker takes 30 minutes to make 2.5 quarts of ice cream, gelato, or frozen yogurt. Because the compressor is built into the unit, it doesn’t require pre-freezing to operate, and the stainless steel paddle mixes ice cream to incorporate air for a high-quality product. Showing how much time is left until the ice cream is finished, this unit has an LCD display screen on the top. With a transparent lid, users can see inside the unit to identify the ice cream flavor without opening it. For cleaning purposes, the batch bowl is removable, and the exterior is made of stainless steel that can be wiped clean.
- 2.5-qt. capacity
- Built-in compressor doesn’t require pre-freezing
- Stainless steel paddle mixes ice cream
- Makes ice cream in 30 min.
- Stainless steel batch bowl is removable for cleaning
- See-through lid for product visibility
- Keep cool feature holds ice cream at serving temperatures
- LCD display shows countdown timer
- Durable stainless steel exterior
Dimensions & Utilities
- 10.5 in. W x 12.25 in. D x 15.25 in. H
- 3.5 A, 420 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Ice Cream Maker, electric, 2.5 qt. capacity, built-in compressor, stainless steel mixing paddle, removable stainless steel batch bowl with see-through bowl lid, Keep Cool feature, LCD display, stainless steel exterior, 120v/60/1-ph, 420 watts, 3.5 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cETlus