Waring WCO250X Description
With its advanced airflow design, the Waring WCO250X quarter-size convection oven ensures uniform cooking. It operates with four functions: convection bake, roast, bake, and broil, and it has a 120-minute timer that counts down until food is complete. The unit is controlled with die-cast manual knobs, enabling temperature adjustment from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit fits on a countertop and measures 21 inches wide by 19 inches deep by 12 inches high.
The Waring WCO250X countertop convection oven’s door is made of double-pane glass that lets employees monitor cooking food. The cabinet accommodates three quarter-sized sheets pans and includes two baking racks and one sheet pan. This oven has an interior space of 2.98 cubic feet and is made of durable stainless steel.
- 2.98-cu.-ft. interior space
- Countertop model
- 4 functions: convection bake, roast, bake, and broil
- Temperature holding range: 150-500 degrees F
- Die-cast manual control knobs
- 120-minute timer
- Accommodates 3 quarter-size sheet pans
- Includes 2 baking racks and 1 sheet pan
- Double-pane glass oven door
- Stainless steel with a brushed finish
- Advanced airflow design
Dimensions & Utilities
- 21 in. W x 19 in. D x 12 in. H
- 14 A, 1700 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Commercial Convection Oven, countertop, 21″W x 19″D x 12″H, electric, 1/4 size, die-cast manual control knobs, 150°-500°F temperature range, holds (3) quarter-size sheet pans (not included), (2) baking racks & (1) quarter-size sheet pan (included), double-pane glass oven door, stainless steel construction with brushed finish, 120v/60/1-ph, 1700 watt, 14 amp, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, UL, cULus
There are no reviews yet.