Waring WCO500X Description
The Waring WCO500X convection oven includes three baking racks and one sheet pan. It has space for four half-size sheet pans and has an interior capacity of 7.1 cubic feet. A countertop unit, this oven measures 23 inches wide by 23 inches deep and 15 inches in height. Using an advanced airflow design, food is cooked uniformly, and the unit has four functions: convection bake, roast, bake, and broil.
Using die-cast manual control knobs, the temperature in the Waring WCO500X half-size countertop convection oven can be adjusted from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Enabling employees to view food as it is cooking to ensure it doesn’t burn, its door is made of double-pane glass. Constructed of stainless steel, this unit is resilient and corrosion resistant.
- 7.1-cu.-ft. interior space
- Countertop model
- Convection bake, roast, bake, and broil functions
- Temperature holding range: 150-500 degrees F
- Die-cast manual control knob operation
- 120-minute timer
- Holds 4 half-size sheet pans
- 3 baking racks and 1 sheet pan included
- Door made of double-pane glass
- Durable stainless steel with a brushed finish
- Advanced airflow design
Dimensions & Utilities
- 23 in. W x 23 in. D x 15 in. H
- 14 A, 1700 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Commercial Convection Oven, countertop, 23″W x 23″D x 15″H, electric, 1/2 size, die-cast manual control knobs, 150°-500°F temperature range, holds (4) half-size sheet pans (not included), (3) baking racks & (1) half-size sheet pan (included), double-pane glass oven door, stainless steel construction with brushed finish, 120v/60/1-ph, 1700 watt, 14 amp, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, UL, cULus
There are no reviews yet.