Waring WDH10 Description
Great for drying out fruits and making beef jerky, the Waring WDH10 single-zone dehydrator comes with 10 mesh racks, enabling air to flow freely through the gaps for even heating. The airflow system is mounted in the rear and provides temperatures from 90 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, reaching high enough levels to kill bacteria in raw meats. Its housing is made of durable stainless steel, while the window is made of glass so operators can monitor products while they dehydrate.
Using touchscreen controls and a digital display, operators of the Waring WDH10 dehydrator can set the timer for as long as 40 hours to ensure proper doneness. This unit can remember five unique settings, so if it’s frequently used for specific applications, they can be programmed for convenience. Users can also monitor the temperature on the display screen, and for versatile operation, the number can be read out in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Includes (10) 15-in. x 131/2-in. mesh racks
- 14-sq.-ft. drying area
- Touchscreen control with LED display
- 40-hr. timer
- Remembers 5 unique programs or settings
- Temperature range: 90-180 degrees F
- Temperature can be displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Airflow system mounted in the rear
- Clear glass window for viewing product
- Housing made of stainless steel
Dimensions & Utilities
- 14.5 in. W x 20 in. D x 16.3 in. H
- 6 A, 800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Dehydrator, single zone, (10) 15″ x 13-1/2″ mesh racks, 14 sq. ft. drying area, digital LED display, touch controls, timer, (5) memory stations, adjustable temperature range 90° – 180°F, clear view glass front door, stainless steel housing, 120v/60/1-ph, 800 watts, 6 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cETLus
There are no reviews yet.