We introduced our line of Unitanks with the nano-sized 1 bbl Unitank, now we’ve made all the features of a professional Unitank available to the home brewer as well. 100% TC connections, lid mounted immersion chiller coil for temp control and crashing, and the ability to carbonate in-vessel make the Unitank the very best fermenter on the market.
On top of all the fully welded TC connections and pro features. The unitank gives the brewer the ability to quickly carb beer in under 24 hours using the carb stone, while precisely monitoring head pressure. Features that until now were only available on our Ss Brite Tank for home brewers. Then perform a true pressurized and closed transfer to a serving vessel, keg, counter pressure bottle filler, or canning machine. Closed transfers significantly reduce the chances of oxidation when compared to open transfers.
Higher pressure limits also gives the user the ability to filter beer directly out of the vessel into one of the aforementioned packaging methods. Lastly, a unitank with the addition of a spunding valve also gives the brewer the ability to ferment under pressure, which is gaining in popularity. In that same vein, the brewer can use the final few gravity points left of active fermentation to naturally carbonate their beer instead of force carbonate. The added feature set and flexibility is why pro brewers use unitanks in their brewing and packaging processes.
We design all of our products with safety as an overarching concern, which is one reason why these vessels are vigorously tested at 4x their recommended operating pressure. Once the fabrication of the first production golden sample is complete, the unit is sent to a lab, where it undergoes a series of tests to insure that the vessel conforms to our strict standards. These tests are performed in a lab environment by SGS, a global leader in inspection, verification, and testing certifications.
- All connections are fully welded Tri Clamp fittings
- 15 psi operating pressure; 30 psi max pressure
- 1.5 in Tri Clamp pressure gauge
- 3 in Tri Clamp versitile port for dry hopping, CIP, and the pressure relief valve
- 1.5 in Tri Clamp sampling valve
- 1.5 in Tri Clamp thermowell for LCD thermometer
- 1.5 in Tri Clamp carb stone with 3/8 in ball valve
- 1.5 in blow off cane with 1.5 in Tri Clamp to 1/2 in NPT ball valve
- 6 in Tri Clamp lid with fully welded chiller coil
- Neoprene insulation jacket
- Custom Ss butterfly valves with racking arm
- Stainless lower shelf
- Adjustable feet
- 5 gallon operating volume; 7 gallon max volume
- 4 gallon minimum batch size for temperature control
- 35 in Tall x 19 in wide, 58 LBS
- Made from 304 stainless steel
- Item# FE885B