Because the Accutemp ALLEC-30 Edge Series steam kettle holds 30 gallons of product, it’s a great choice for establishments that regularly produce high volumes of soup, chili, or stew. Users can add ingredients to the kettle by opening its hinged lid. To ensure the mixture is cooked uniformly and thoroughly, the lower two-thirds of the kettle is surrounded by a self-contained steam jacket.
The Accutemp ALLEC-30 steam kettle has a stainless steel interior and exterior construction that grants resistance to rust and dents. It’s mounted on four equally spaced legs that can be adjusted, enabling users to install the kettle on uneven floor surfaces. This kettle doesn’t tilt, though it has a draw-off valve so cooks can remove liquid.
- Part of the Edge series
- Temperature range: 150-285 degrees F
- 30-gal. capacity
- 2/3-jacketed kettle chamber for even heating
- Steam compartment is factory sealed
- Corrosion-resistant, 304 stainless steel interior liner withstands acidic foods
- Hinged, 1-piece cover lifts off for adding ingredients
- Heating elements are field replaceable
- Insulated to retain heat
- Deep-drawn, stainless steel construction is resistant to dents and rust
- 2-in. compression draw-off valve
- Perforated disc strainer
- Mounted on adjustable legs
- 30 PSI
Dimensions & Utilities
- 35 in. W x 55.8 in. H (70.4 in. H with the cover raised)
- 28.9 A, 12 kW
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph
From The Manufacturer
AccuTemp Edge Series Stationary Kettle, Electric, 30 gallon capacity, 2/3 jacket, 304 stainless steel liner, 1 piece hinged cover, field replaceable heating elements, self-contained, insulated, deep-drawn stainless steel construction, 2″ compression draw-off valve, leg mounted, 30 PSI, UL, NSF
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.