The Accutemp ALLGB-40 Edge Series stationary steam kettle equips users to prepare large quantities of soup or stew for institutions and high-volume establishments. Its compartment holds 40 gallons of product, and it has an actuator-assisted lid so users can add ingredients. A draw-off valve at the bottom enables users to remove liquid from the mixture.
To prevent the Accutemp ALLGB-40 steam kettle from becoming too hot to touch, a layer of insulation between the exterior and steam jacket contains heat. This unit has a steam jacket around two-thirds of the kettle that surrounds food and cooks it evenly without hot spots. Powered by natural gas, this kettle has an electronic ignition.
- Part of the Edge series
- 40-gal. capacity
- Temperature range: 150-260 degrees F
- 2/3 self-contained steam jacket evenly heats food from all directions
- Ignition is electronic
- Lift-off, 1-piece, hinged cover enables users to add ingredients
- Fully insulated to prevent burns
- Constructed of deep-drawn stainless steel that resists rust and warping
- 304 stainless steel interior liner resists corrosion from acidic food
- 2-in. compression draw-off valve drains away liquid
- Mounted on adjustable legs for installation on uneven floors
- 30 PSI
- 79,900 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 37.1 in. W x 42 in. H (77.5 in. H with the cover raised)
- Heated by natural gas
- 3/4-in. IPS supply piping
- 1 A
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph
From The Manufacturer
AccuTemp Edge Series Stationary Kettle, Gas, 40 gallon capacity, 2/3 jacket, 304 stainless steel liner, electronic ignition, 1 piece actuator-assisted cover, self-contained, insulated, deep-drawn stainless steel construction, 2″ compression draw-off valve, leg mounted, 30 PSI, 83,100 BTU, UL, NSF
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.