The heating elements in the Accutemp ALTES-40 tilt skillet are field replaceable, so the unit doesn’t have to be shipped to a warehouse to repair them. To extend the elements’ lifespans, the thermostat has a high-limit safety feature to reduce the risk of overheating. Made of 304 stainless steel, the control panel, cooking surface, lid, handle, and tubular frame are water resistant for corrosion protection. The temperature can be adjusted from 175 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Accutemp ALTES-40 braising pan’s tilting mechanism is self-locking and rotates more than 90 degrees to lead grease away from burgers, steak, and bacon. A full-width drip shield catches condensation to reduce maintenance needs, and the rear-located vent passes steam while cooking. To elevate this skillet to a comfortable working height, it is mounted on adjustable bullet feet and tubular legs 15/8 inches in diameter.
- Part of the AccuTemp Edge Series
- 40-gal. capacity
- Manual tilting mechanism rotates more than 90 degrees and self-locks
- Handle, cooking surface, controls, lid, and frame are made of 304 stainless steel
- Field-replaceable heating elements
- Temperature range: 175-400 degrees F
- Thermostatic controls
- Reinforced control console is water resistant
- Thermostat has high-limit controls to protect the heating elements
- Full-width steam vent in the rear of the unit
- Actuator-assisted, heavy-duty cover with safety handles
- Condensate drip shield stretches the full width of the unit
- Mounted on 15/8-in.-dia. tubular legs
- Bullet feet are adjustable
Dimensions & Utilities
- Pan: 41 in. L x 25.13 in. W x 9 in. D
- Overall: 56.1 in. W x 36.38 in. D x 38.75 in. H (67.25 in. H with the lid raised)
- 42.7 A, 17.7 kW
- 240 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph
From The Manufacturer
AccuTemp Edge Series Tilting Skillet, Electric, 40 gallon capacity, thermostatically controlled, field replaceable heating elements, self-locking worm gear and tilt mechanism, heavy duty actuator-assisted cover with condensate drip shield and cover vent, 304 stainless steel and clad pan body construction, open 1-5/8″ tubular leg stand, UL, NSF
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.