Using the Accutemp E62081E060SGL Evolution connected steamer, chefs can prepare large quantities of proteins and vegetables with minimal oversight. To cook with this steamer, users only need to fill it with pans of food and press the digital control buttons. It doesn’t require a filtration system and needs an external water line to operate.
The Accutemp E62081E060SGL convection steamer is mounted on a sturdy stand that offers storage space for food pans or other equipment. As many as six full-size food pans can fit in this unit at the same time, so it’s a great option for high-volume settings such as cafeterias. Fewer than 1.5 gallons of water are used every hour with this steamer.
- Water and drain connection requires plumbing
- Accommodates (6) 12-in. x 20-in. x 21/2-in. pans
- Boilerless design requires no water filtration
- Digital controls are simple to use
- Steam Vector Technology speeds up cooking
- Cook and hold modes for menu flexibility
- Efficient operation uses fewer than 1.5 gal. of water per hr.
- Heavy-duty door can be opened during the cooking cycle and reversed in the field
- Reinforced, stainless steel steamer cavity combats rust
- Stand adds storage space
Dimensions & Utilities
- 26.63 in. W x 28.68 in. D x 58.65 in. H
- 29 A, 6 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord with NEMA L6-30P plug
From The Manufacturer
Connected Evolution Boilerless, Convection Steamer featuring Steam Vector Technology, electric, holds (6) 12″x 20″x 2-1/2″ deep pans, digital controls, water and drain connection needs plumbed, warranty NOT voided by water quality, NO water filtration required, 6kw, 208/60/1ph, 5′ cord & NEMA L6-30P, ENERGY STAR
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.