The Advance Tabco 7-PS-60 wall-mounted hand sink provides a convenient, compact place for staff to wash their hands. The included splash-mounted gooseneck faucet is mounted on 4-inch centers. A stainless steel 11⁄2-inch basket-style drain is mounted in the center of the sink bowl. The die-formed marine countertop helps contain water that splashes out of the bowl, helping to keep it off of the floor.
The sink is deep drawn and formed of one piece of stainless steel, giving it a seamless design that, along with its rounded sink corners, make the unit easy to keep clean because there are no cracks on the surface of the sink to capture debris. The Advance Tabco 7-PS-60 wall-mounted hand sink is built with long-lasting 304 series, 20-gauge stainless steel and is TIG welded for structural integrity. Welded spots are blended to a smooth finish that matches the surrounding areas of the sink.
- 4-in. on-center, splash-mounted gooseneck faucet
- 1-piece, deep-drawn bowl for sanitation and cleanliness
- Large corners allow for quickly cleaning out the bowl interior
- Large liberal radii with a 2-in. minimum dimension and is rectangular for more room
- Stainless steel 11⁄2-in. IPS basket drain
- TIG-welded design for durability
- Welds are blended to match surrounding areas with a satin finish
- Smooth, die-formed countertop with no-drip edge keeps water off floors
- Formed of one piece of stainless steel for a seamless design
- Made of 304 series, 20-ga. stainless steel for durability
- Galvanized, offset-designed wall mounting bracket
- Chrome-plated/brass fittings
- Supply is 1⁄2-in. male thread hot and cold
- Bowl: 14 in. L x 10 in. W x 5 in. D
- Overall: 17 1⁄4 in. L x 15 1⁄4 in. W x 13 in. H (H excludes faucet)
There are no reviews yet.