The Advance Tabco B3-120-B hot food table is great for use as a buffet station or food bar as it can hold three food pans and permits dual access. Its top is made of stainless steel-a resilient metal that prevents scratches, dents, and corrosion. A black vinyl exterior effectively conceals stains, improving its appearance.
A thermoplastic sneeze guard protects pans in the Advance Tabco B3-120-B mobile food table, catching airborne agents before they contaminate food. This sneeze guard is clear to enable diners to see what is available. Fiberglass insulation helps the table hold in heat to increase energy efficiency and maintain proper serving temperatures.
- 56-cu.-ft. capacity
- 20-ga. steel body
- Corrosion- and scratch-resistant stainless steel top
- 1/4-in. clear thermoplastic polymer sneeze guard protects food from airborne contaminants
- Finish is black vinyl
- Fiberglass insulation keeps pans warm
- Aluminum heat compartment with exposed dome element
- 3 galvanized wells hold food pans
- Spillage pans sold separately
- Infinite controls and indicator lights for each pan
- Open base
- 4-in. swiveling casters; 2 braking
Dimensions & Utilities
- Wells: 12 in. x 20 in.
- Overall: 471/8 in. W x 35 in. D x 53 in. H
- 12.5 A, 1500 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-20P plug
From The Manufacturer
Portable Hot Food Buffet Table, electric, 47-1/8″W x 35″D x 53″H, double sided sneeze guard, (3) 12″ x 20″ galvanized wells (requires spillage pans), individual infinite controls with indicator lights, open base, black vinyl clad finish, 4″ swivel casters (2) with brakes, UL, NSF (120v)
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.