For buffet-style applications, the Advance Tabco NSG-18-60 Sleek Shield front glass has an open structure that helps users serve themselves. With its 3/8-inch-thick design, it protects foods from airborne particulates. The front glass can be rotated in 15-degree intervals with Chamber Lock technology, which is implemented on the unit’s uprights. Both the front glass and side glass panels are heat tempered to withstand high-heat applications without breaking. To add storage space, the stainless steel top shelf can hold utensils, condiments, and dishware; it’s polished to a satin finish that’s easy to clean. Overall, this shield measures 60 inches wide by 18 inches deep by 191/4 inches high.
- Compatible with countertops or buffet tables
- Front glass enables self-service
- Heat-tempered glass front and side glass panels
- Stainless steel top shelf with satin finish
- Chamber Lock technology moves front glass in 15-degree intervals
- Glass front: 3/8-in. thick
- Glass side panels: 1/4-in. thick
- Stainless steel legs
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 18 in. D x 191/4 in. H
Sleek Food Shield, self service, 18″ x 60″, 18″ tall with stainless steel top shelf, 1/4″ heat tempered glass front & side panels (side panels 18″ deep to meet NSF requirements), equipped with Chamber Lock technology fixed to upright legs, allowing rotation in 15 degree intervals (Sleek shield patent pending)
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.