The Advance Tabco NSGC-12-48 cafeteria-style food shield only can be accessed from one side, offering separation between customers and displayed product to reduce contamination risks. Its 1/4-inch-thick front glass can be adjusted as needed; using Chamber Lock technology, it can be rotated in 15-degree intervals. The glass components are heat tempered for strength and the unit is installed on upright legs to prohibit wobbling. Its top shelf is made of stainless steel to provide durability and resist rust. Its rolled front edge facilitates box loading and can be used to store common cafeteria supplies, such as napkins and utensils.
- Part of the Sleek Shield series
- 1/4-in.-thick glass side panels and front
- 18-in.-tall side panels
- Durable stainless steel top shelf with a rolled front edge
- Heat-tempered front glass and side panels
- Chamber Lock technology used to rotate the front glass in 15-degree intervals
- Adjustable front glass
- Intended for cafeteria-style uses
- Stabilized on upright legs
- TIG welded for strength
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 12 in. D x 191/4 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Sleek Food Shield, cafeteria style, 12″ x 48″, 18″ tall with stainless steel top shelf, 1/4″ heat tempered glass front & side panels (side panels 18″ deep to meet NSF requirements), equipped with Chamber Lock technology fixed to upright legs, allowing rotation in 15 degree intervals (Sleek shield patent pending)
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.