Offering space to hold plates, utensils, and napkins where customers can access them, the Advance Tabco NSGC-12-84 cafeteria-style food shield features an upper shelf constructed of strong stainless steel. The structure is TIG welded for durability; to provide additional resilience, the glass side panels and front glass are heat tempered. Upright legs stabilize the unit on a buffet table or countertop. It’s useful for protecting product from potential contaminants in airborne droplets and measures 84 inches wide by 12 inches deep by 191/4 inches high.
- Part of the Sleek Shield series
- For use in cafeteria-style applications
- Heat-tempered glass front and side panels are 1/4 in. thick
- 18-in.-tall side panels
- Adjustable front glass can be rotated in 15-degree intervals
- Top shelf made of durable stainless steel
- Shelf has a rolled front edge
- Chamber Lock technology installed to upright legs
- TIG-welded construction
- Overall dimensions: 84 in. W x 12 in. D x 191/4 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Sleek Food Shield, cafeteria style, 12″ x 84″, 18″ tall with stainless steel top shelf, 1/4″ heat tempered glass front & side panels (side panels 18″ deep to meet NSF requirements), equipped with Chamber Lock technology fixed to upright legs, allowing rotation in 15 degree intervals (Sleek shield patent pending)
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.