Creating a barrier between customers and food displays, the Advance Tabco STFS-12-48 self-service breath guard can be secured in place on a countertop with concealed mounting hardware, and the unit is supported with stainless steel rounded tubing. The front glass is fixed in a self-service position to protect foods from airborne particulates while providing space for comfortable plating. On top of the unit, users can store as much as 100 pounds of packaged foods, utensils, and condiments on the glass shelf. All glass components are heat tempered to resist breakage, though if they do break, they will shatter into chunks that are less sharp than shards. Overall, this unit’s structure is 48 inches wide by 12 inches deep by 18 inches high.
- Self-service front glass
- Top, side panels, and front are heat-tempered glass
- Glass top shelf capacity: 100 lbs.
- Glass front and side panels thickness: 1/4 in.
- Glass top shelf thickness: 3/8 in.
- 1-in.-diameter stainless steel rounded tubing frame
- Concealed mounting hardware included
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 12 in. D x 18 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Food shield, self-serve style with glass top, fixed front glass, 48″ long, 20″ tall, 1/4″ thick heat tempered glass front & side panels (side panels 18″ deep to meet NSF requirements), 3/8″ thick heat tempered top glass, 1 stainless steel rounded tubing frame, includes concealed mounting hardware (Note: food shields are also known as sneeze guards or breath shields)
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.