Alto-Shaam ED2SYS-72/2S-BLK Description
The Alto-Shaam ED2SYS-72/2S-BLK Halo Heat heated display case has an attractive design that draws customers to the food inside it. Its curved glass design and simple black exterior blend in with most decor. Its front is open, so customers can help themselves to food. This unit accommodates five full sheet pans and a variety of fractional pans.
The Alto-Shaam ED2SYS-72/2S-BLK two-tier display case has rear doors that slide open so operators can add food and tend to the pans. To keep food at a safe temperature, users can adjust the thermostatic controls. A work shelf is mounted on the rear of the cabinet so chefs can prep food before putting it in the display compartment.
- Designed for self-service
- Open front
- Curved glass adds a stylish touch
- Accommodates 5 full and 5 third-size sheet pans
- 1 independently controlled set of 3 lights over each upper and lower heated shelf
- 2 shelves
- Thermostatic controls for precise temperature management
- Rear glass doors slide open
- 10-in. x 60-in. rear work shelf
- Stainless steel interior resists corrosion
- Black exterior
- 4-in. leg base
Dimensions & Utilities
- Top shelf: 715/16 in. W x 183/4 in. D
- Bottom shelf: 645/8 in. W x 283/4 in. D
- Overall: 72 in. W x 48 in. D x 477/8 in. H
- 17.9 A, 4.5 kW
- 208-240 V; 50/60 Hz; 1 ph, NEMA L6-30 plug
Halo Heat Heated Two-Tier Display Case with European Style Base, 72″ L, self-service, open front, curved glass style, (5) full & (5) 1/3 size or (3) sheet pan capacity, (3) lights over both top heated shelf & (3) lower heated shelves, thermostatically controls, glass sliding rear doors, 10″ x 60″ rear work shelf, stainless steel interior, black exterior, 4″ legs, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, IPX3, TUV NORD, EAC
There are no reviews yet.