Alto-Shaam VMC-F4E Description
The Alto-Shaam VMC-F3E Vector multi-cook oven has four chambers. Each chamber has its own temperature, fan speed, and cook time controls so different foods can be cooked simultaneously, supporting versatile menus. This oven uses intense, focused heat to cook items while avoiding flavor and odor transfer. For large items that don’t fit in a single chamber, the chamber dividers can be removed to create larger spaces.
The stainless steel body of the Alto-Shaam VMC-F3E oven is strong enough to endure frequent use in busy kitchens. To provide product visibility, double-pane glass panels are in each door. A USB port enables users to program custom recipes, which are accessed using the touchscreen control panel, into the computer system.
- Accommodates 4 full-size sheet pans or 8 half-size sheet pans
- 4 separate chambers
- Chambers have independent temperature, fan speed, and time controls
- Uses focused Structured Air Technology to cook evenly
- High-velocity air prevents odor and flavor transfer
- Shelves can be rearranged and chambers can be combined to cook taller foods
- Touchscreen controls are quick to operate
- USB port accepts custom programming
- Doors have double-pane glass panels to provide product visibility
- Each chamber includes 1 wire rack and 2 jet plates
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Mounted on 4-in. legs that can be adjusted
Dimensions & Utilities
- Chamber height: 45/16 in.
- Interior: 261/4 in. W x 205/8 in. D x 283/8 in. H
- Overall: 403/4 in. W x 421/2 in. D x 393/8 in. H
- 41-46 A, 14.8-19.2 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, no plug or cord
Vector Series Multi-Cook Oven, electric, (4) individually controlled cooking chambers, holds (8) half-size sheet pans (4) full sized sheet pans, programmable touch screen controls with Structured Air Technology, double pane glass door, includes: (1) wire rack & (2) jet plates per cooking chamber, USB port, stainless steel construction, 4″ adjustable legs, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.