Alto-Shaam VMC-H3 Description
The Alto-Shaam VMC-H3 half-size Vector H Series multi-cook oven holds as many as three half-size food pans in its three chambers. Each chamber is equipped with a wire rack and two jet plates. This oven uses a fan to circulate air forcefully around each chamber, cooking foods quickly without transferring flavors or odors between chambers.
The stainless steel exterior of the Alto-Shaam VMC-H3 oven withstands the daily abuse of busy kitchens and can be wiped clean. It is mounted on adjustable legs, equipping users to keep it level on uneven surfaces. A USB port enables users to upload and download stored recipes that can be recalled from the touchscreen control panel, simplifying operation and ensuring consistent results.
- Maximum temperature: 525 degrees F
- 3 chambers
- Holds 1 half-size sheet pan per chamber
- Includes 3 wire racks and 6 jet plates
- Chambers can each cook different foods simultaneously
- Stainless steel exterior and adjustable legs are strong and can be wiped clean
- Ventless operation is simple to install
- Touchscreen controls
- Recipes can be uploaded and downloaded with the USB port
- Uses Structured Air Technology to cook food with high-velocity, focused heat
- Users can monitor product through glass door panel
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 1411/16 in. W x 19 in. D x 213/8 in. H
- Overall: 21 in. W x 371/8 in. D x 355/8 in. H
- 38-43 A, 7.9-10.3 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-50P plug
Vector H Series Multi-Cook Oven, electric, (3) individually controlled cooking chambers, (3) half-size sheet pan capacity, programmable touch screen controls with Structured Air Technology, double pane glass door, ventless catalytic converter, includes: (1) wire rack & (2) jet plates per cooking chamber, USB port, stainless steel construction, 4″ adjustable legs, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.