Alto-Shaam VMC-H4H Description
The Alto-Shaam VMC-H4H half-size Vector cook-and-hold oven cooks food quickly using Structured Air Technology, and because the four chambers have individual controls, this unit can cook multiple types of food at once without interfering with the others. Users can program the temperature, timer, and fan speed with the touchscreen display. To further increase ease of use, recipes can be uploaded using an included USB port.
Holding four half-size sheet pans or four full-size hotel pans, the Alto-Shaam VMC-H4H cook-and-hold oven has one wire rack and two jet plates per chamber. Made of stainless steel, this unit is durable enough for high-volume use, and to check on food while it cooks, the door includes a glass window so the chef can see inside. This saves money on energy and keeps heat trapped inside because the door doesn’t have to be opened constantly.
- Part of the Vector series
- 4 half-size sheet pan or 4 full-size hotel pan capacity
- 4 individually controlled cooking chambers
- 1 wire rack and 2 jet plates in each chamber
- Fan speed, temperature, and time are programmable on touchscreen controls
- Structured Air Technology cooks faster than traditional ovens
- Glass door lets users monitor food while it cooks
- Recipes can be uploaded using USB port
- Made of rust-resistant stainless steel
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- Ventless catalytic converter
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 14.69 in. W x 21 in. D x 28.38 in. H
- Overall: 21 in. W x 39.13 in. D x 42.63 in. H
- 38 A, 13.9 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, cord with a NEMA 15-50P plug
Vector H Series Multi-Cook Oven, electric, (4) individually controlled cooking chambers, holds (4) half-size sheet pans or (4) full-size hotel pans, programmable touch screen controls with Structured Air Technology, double pane glass door, ventless catalytic converter, includes: (1) wire rack & (2) jet plates per cooking chamber, USB port, stainless steel construction, 4″ adjustable legs, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.