The APW Wyott CTCW-43 insulated condiment server base is an economic, portable alternative to in-counter refrigeration, and it can hold four third-size food pans. Using R134A refrigerant, this unit can hold cold food product for extended periods from 34 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit, maximizing freshness. Because of its field-adjustable temperature, this unit conserves energy, and its recessed legs measure 5/6 inches. The fully insulated walls are constructed of stainless steel to simplify cleaning and resist corrosion, and this APW Wyott CTCW-43 condiment server base is equipped with a hinged cover to protect ingredients from contaminants.
- Economic, portable alternative to in-counter refrigeration
- Can hold cold food for extended periods
- Factory-set temperature is field adjustable
- Temperature holding range: 34-40 degrees F
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- Holds 4 third-size pans
- Recessed legs measure 5/8 in.
- Fully insulated walls are constructed of stainless steel
- Hinged cover keeps contaminants out of the product
Dimensions & Utilities
- 299/16 in. W x 15 in. D x 181/2 in. H
- 3 A, 1/6 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Countertop Pan Well, portable, 12″ x 27″ well, 4/6 pan size, self-contained refrigeration, adjustable 34°F – 40°F holding temperature, insulated, hinged lid, stainless steel construction, 5/8″ recessed legs, 1/6 HP, cULus