The APW ECO 4000-500E high-production conveyor belt toaster accepts bread through an opening on the front and dispenses it from the bottom. Applying heat through radiating elements, this piece of equipment moves bread through a cooking cavity. Because the toaster is constructed with a front-feeding configuration, operators don’t need access to the area above the unit to use it, meaning it can be placed beneath shelving or cabinets.
Producing 500 slices of toast per hour, the APW ECO 4000-500E electric conveyor toaster is optimal for medium-volume commercial foodservice establishments. Altering speed, position, and other variables to optimize toasting execution, this piece of equipment’s electronic controls relay commands to its internal system. The toaster’s electronic configuration is simpler to clean than manual alternatives.
- Produces 500 slices per hour
- 11/2-in. product opening
- Toast Now technology eliminates warm-up waiting times
- Monitored toast cycle outputs consistent slices
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Fully insulated system
- Air-cooled unit
- Preset programmable buttons
- Self-dispensing bread drawer slides forward to facilitate toast removal
- Accommodates products as thick as 11/2 in.
- Energy-saving mode
- Adjustable settings enable customization
- Superfeeder handles large product loads
- Removable reflector tray simplifies cleaning
- Energy saver timer conserves energy during slower periods
- High temperature bearings don’t require lubrication
- Front panel facilitates access to control systems
Dimensions & Utilities
- 1413/16 in. W x 231/2 in. D x 151/16 in. H
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- 13.6 A 2,800 W
ECO-4000 Conveyor Toaster, electric, countertop, (500) slices/hour capacity, 1-1/2″H opening, electronic controls, top & bottom quartz heating elements, variable speed, air cooling system, stainless steel housing, 1″ adjustable legs, 2800 watts, NEMA 6-20P, ETL, ETL-Sanitation, 208v/60/1ph