The APW FD-36H-T high-watt heat lamp is built with toggle controls, so it’s simple to operate and doesn’t require much training. This single-rod heater has a stainless steel construction that withstands heavy use while resisting dents, scratches, and rust. To keep vital control components safe from heat damage, they are insulated and ventilated.
The APW FD-36H-T single-rod heat lamp can be used in a warming station to keep cooked food at a hot and appetizing temperature until it’s served. Its metal-sheathed heating element provides uniform temperature dispersal and is designed for long-term use. To reduce heat loss, aluminized steel reflects heat downwards toward food placed beneath the lamp.
- 36-inch length
- 920 watts
- Tubular metal heat rod
- High-wattage ability
- Toggle control for simplified use
- Control components are insulated and ventilated for optimal performance
- Single heater rod housing
- Metal-sheathed heating element
- Aluminized steel reflectors direct heat towards food
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel mounting brackets included
- Extra electrical conduit knockouts
- Suitable for use with built-in or remote control
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36.26 in. W x 6 in. D x 2.50 in. H
- 920 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Heat Lamp, 36″, tubular metal heater rod, high wattage, toggle control, single heater rod housing, stainless steel construction, 920 watts, cULus, NSF, CE
There are no reviews yet.