APW GGT-36I Description
Designed for countertop use, the APW GGT-36I gas griddle is positioned on 4-inch legs that can be adjusted for stability. Overall, it measures 36 inches wide by 263/4 inches deep by 151/2 inches high, excellent for kitchens with minimal space. Crumbs and food particles are guided by a trough to the grease collection drawer for user-friendly cleanup. The unit’s plate is smooth and polished, so it can be wiped down after use.
The APW GGT-36I countertop griddle has a stainless steel front and top skirt to offer durability and rust resistance. The sides and back panel have an aluminized steel construction for strength, and the plate is made of steel to provide quick heating. Because the standing pilot lights can be accessed through openings in the front, the panel doesn’t need to be removed. A 3-inch backsplash mounted on the rear prevents messes from splashing on the wall.
- Fits on a countertop
- Standing pilot lights can be reached through front openings
- Grease collection drawer and trough capture crumbs
- Bull-nose front helps prevent burns
- 1-in.-thick, smooth polished steel plate
- Snap-action thermostat
- Includes a 3-in. backsplash
- Stainless steel front and top skirt provide durability
- Corrosion-resistant aluminized steel sides and back panel
- 4-in. adjustable legs for stability
- 75,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 36 in. W x 191/2 in. D
- Overall: 36 in. W x 263/4 in. D x 151/2 in. H
- Uses natural gas
- 3/4-in. NPT gas connection
Champion Griddle, NG gas, countertop, 36″W x 19-1/2″D cooking surface, 1″ thick smooth polished steel plate, snap-action thermostat, stainless steel front, top skirt, grease collection drawer & trough, aluminized steel sides & back panel, 4″ adjustable legs, cULus, UL, CE, 75,000 BTU
There are no reviews yet.