APW GGT-48I Description
The steel cooking surface on the APW GGT-48I gas griddle measures 48 inches wide by 191/2 inches deep, and because it’s smooth, it can be wiped clean. For regular use in high-volume environments, this unit heats up and recovers lost temperatures quickly. It’s designed for countertop use and measures 48 inches wide by 263/4 inches deep by 151/2 inches high. Strong enough for heavy-duty applications, its front and top skirt have a stainless steel construction, and the sides and back panel are made of aluminized steel.
The APW GGT-48I countertop griddle is operated with a snap-action thermostat. Messes are contained by a 3-inch backsplash, and a trough guides grease and food particles into the collection drawer to streamline cleaning. The front has a bull-nose design that offers protection to employees while they cook, and to activate the pilot lights, users can access them through openings in the front panel. For stability, the unit is mounted on 4-inch adjustable legs.
- Designed for use on countertops
- Standing pilot lights can be activated without removing the front panel
- Grease collection drawer and trough
- Bull-nose front reduces burn risk
- Smooth, polished steel plate is 1 in. thick
- Operated with a snap-action thermostat
- 3-in. backsplash contains messes
- Rust-resistant stainless steel front and top skirt
- Aluminized steel sides and back panel provide durability
- 4-in. legs can be adjusted as needed
- 100,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 48 in. W x 191/2 in. D
- Overall: 48 in. W x 263/4 in. D x 151/2 in. H
- Uses natural gas
- 3/4-in. NPT gas connection
Champion Griddle, NG gas, countertop, 48″W x 19-1/2″D cooking surface, 1″ thick smooth polished steel plate, snap-action thermostat, stainless steel front, top skirt, grease collection drawer & trough, aluminized steel sides & back panel, 4″ adjustable legs, cULus, UL, CE, 100,000 BTU
There are no reviews yet.