APW HR-85 Description
The APW Wyott HR-85 240 hot dog roller grill comes with 18 chrome rollers that have a polytetrafluoroethylene seal on the end to prevent grease from getting into the motor and chains. Made from stainless steel, this unit is durable and easy to clean. There is an infinite control system that allows you to adjust the temperature as needed when you are cooking. Since you can control the front and back of the grill separately, you can cook on one surface and hold hot dogs on the other. Heavy-duty knobs make operation easy. The APW Wyott HR-85 240 hot dog roller grill heats up quickly and has a fast temperature recovery.
- 18 chrome rollers have a polytetrafluoroethylene seal to prevent grease from getting in the motor and chains
- Heats up quickly and has fast temperature recovery
- 2 cooking zones that allow for cooking on one and holding on the other
- Heavy-duty knobs on the control panel make operating the grill easy
- Infinite control system lets you easily adjust the temperature
- Grease pan easily removes for cleaning
- Side and bottom panels easily remove
- Stainless steel construction is durable and simple to clean
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2640 W, 11 A, 5-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15 plug
- Overall dimensions: 343/4 in. W x 299/16 in. D x 81/2 in. H
X*PERT HotRod Hot Dog Grill, (18) chrome surface rollers, infinite controls, removable grease pan, stainless steel exterior, coated steel bottom, UL, CSA, NSF, CE, 240v/60/1ph
There are no reviews yet.