APW HRS-45 Description
Part of the X*Pert collection, the APW HRS-45 hot dog roller grill is constructed with two independently operated cooking zones. Streamlining service, this piece of equipment preheats in 10 minutes and cooks hot dogs in 4, while its 16 Tru-Turn coated rollers can be wiped clean with a damp cloth to simplify cleanup. The roller grill’s Infinite Control System enables operators to adjust temperatures and cook different types of food.
For enhanced durability and simplified cleaning, the APW HRS-45 roller grill’s cabinet is constructed of stainless steel. This piece of equipment’s grease pan can be removed to facilitate cleaning, and its raised rollers ease the cleaning of the cooking surface. Optimizing cooking consistency, the Tru-Heat technology maintains a temperature variance across the cooking surface less than 7 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Part of the X*Pert collection
- HotRod roller grill
- 765-frank capacity
- Infinite controls
- Strong stainless steel exterior with coated steel bottom
- 2 independently operated cooking zones
- 10-min. preheat
- 4-min. cook time
- 16 non-coated Tru-Turn rollers
- Infinite Control System enables temperature adjustment
- Removable grease pan facilitates cleaning
- Tru-Heat technology inhibits temperature variance on cooking surface
- Ends of rollers are sealed to prevent grease infiltration
Dimensions & Utilities
- 233/4 in. W x 299/16 in. D x 81/2 in. H
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph; 2 power cords with NEMA 5-15P plugs
- 12.1 A, 1,465 W
X*PERT HotRod Hot Dog Grill, Tru-Turn rollers, infinite controls, removable grease pan, stainless steel exterior, coated steel bottom, UL, CSA, NSF, CE
There are no reviews yet.