APW M-95-3 Description
The APW Wyott M-95-3 bun grill conveyor toaster has a compact, vertical design that sits on top of a countertop. It is made of stainless steel, so it is durable and facilitates cleaning. The steel griddle plate is nickel-plated, promoting longtime use. For prompt servicing, the side panel is removable to provide access to the internal components. The toaster’s self-leveling conveyor belt automatically adjusts to accommodate different bread products, like Texas toast, buns, and bagels.
With an extended Superfeed, the APW Wyott M-95-3 countertop toaster can toast as many as 1,300 bun halves per hour. A butter roller enables the user to efficiently butter the bread, and the butter pan under the roller ensures the roller is consistently covered in butter. This unit is thermostatically controlled and has a temperature range of 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. It does not come with a bun slide or PTFE sheets.
- Toasts as many as 1,300 bun halves per hr.
- Durable, stainless steel construction
- Compact, vertical design
- Nickel-plated, steel griddle plate enables longtime use
- Thermostatically controlled
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- Removable side panel simplifies maintenance
- Extended Superfeed enables high-volume production
- Self-leveling conveyor belt automatically adjusts to accommodate various product sizes
- 35-sec. gear
- Butter roller covers buns in butter
- Butter pan consistently coats roller in butter
- Removable conveyor paddle facilitates internal cleaning
- 4-in. legs are adjustable
- For wet or dry operation
- Does not come with bun slide or PTFE sheets
Dimensions & Utilities
- 241/2 in. W x 171/2 in. D x 301/2 in. H
- 13.4 A, 2780 W
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-20P plug
Bun Grill Conveyor Toaster, electric, countertop, (1300) bun halves/hour capacity (35 second gear), thermostatic control, wet or dry operation, low-profile vertical conveyor, butter roller & pan, stainless steel construction, 4″ adjustable legs, cULus, NSF, CE, 208v/60/1ph
There are no reviews yet.