The APW Wyott RCW-11 food pan warmer has a stainless steel housing and liner for rust resistance and strength. It has fiberglass insulation, which helps retain heat. The raised liner prevents condensation from forming on the unit exterior.
A low-watt electric element produces even heat and can steam contents at 212 degrees Fahrenheit. The APW Wyott RCW-11 rethermalizer is thermostatically controlled for quick heat up and recovery and can be used in wet or dry operation. It has a 2.75-gallon capacity for heating stews, soups, and chili.
- 2.75-gal. (11-qt.) capacity
- Stainless steel housing and liner are durable and expedite cleaning
- Fiberglass insulation holds heat
- Raised liner prevents condensation from forming on the exterior
- Thermostatically controlled for quick heat up and recovery
- Electric, low-watt element produces even heat
- Can be used in wet or dry operation
- Standard insets and covers are not included
Dimensions & Utilities
- 121/2 in. dia. x 10 in. H
- 10 A, 1200 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 60-in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Food Pan Warmer/Rethermalizer, electric, countertop, round, 11 quart capacity, thermostatic controls, stainless steel well & housing, 120v/60/1-ph, 1200w, 10.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, CE