The APW RCW-11SP countertop soup warmer is insulated with fiberglass, protecting tabletops and countertops from heat as it warms soups, stews, chilis, and chowders. Because it can reach a temperature as high as 212 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit can be used for steam heating and rethermalizing. It holds as much as 11 quarts of product at one time, reducing the frequency of refills.
The APW RCW-11SP soup warmer comes with a well, serving ladle, and well cover, making set up and operation simple. The liner is designed with a raised marine edge to avoid the accumulation of condensation, reducing messes. Its compact design fits comfortably on most countertops, and its housing is made of stainless steel for increased durability.
- Circular countertop design
- 11-qt. capacity
- Thermostatic controls for fast heating and recovery
- Maximum temperature: 212 degrees F
- Electric low-watt density element for even heating
- Insulated with fiberglass
- Comes with inset
- Intended for wet or dry operation
- Includes ladle and cover
- Housing and well are made of stainless steel
- Raised liner with marine edge
- Suitable for thawing frozen soup and holding hot soup
Dimensions & Utilities
- 131/2 in. dia. x 16 in. H
- 10 A, 1200 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 60-in. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Food Pan Cooker/Warmer, electric, countertop, round, 11 quart capacity, wet & dry operation, thermostatic controls, includes: 11 quart inset, ladle & cover, stainless steel well & housing, 120v/60/1-ph, 1200w, 10.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, CE
There are no reviews yet.