The APW Wyott RCW-7 food pan warmer’s housing and liner are constructed of stainless steel, which is durable and deters rusting. The liner is raised to prevent condensation from dripping down the unit exterior. The low-watt, electric heating element produces even heat, and the warmer is insulated with fiberglass to retain hot temperatures.
This warmer has a thermostatic control that enables fast heat up and recovery. It runs as high as 212 degrees Fahrenheit for effective heating. This unit has a 1.75-gallon capacity and can be used in wet or dry operations. A cover and standard insets are not included with the APW Wyott RCW-7 food rethermalizer.
- 1.75-gal. (7-qt.) capacity
- Housing and liner are constructed of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel
- Raised liner prevents condensation on the outside
- Insulated with fiberglass to maintain hot temperatures
- Electric heating element is low-watt and heats evenly
- Thermostatic control enables fast heat up and recovery
- Wet or dry operation
- Cover and insets not included
Dimensions & Utilities
- 101/2 in. dia. x 10 in. H
- 8.3 A, 1000 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 60-in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Food Pan Warmer/Rethermalizer, electric, countertop, round, 7 quart capacity, thermostatic controls, stainless steel well & housing, 120v/60/1-ph, 1000w, 8.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULuc, CE