Bakemax BACO5TG Description
Powered by natural gas, the Bakemax BACO5TG convection oven has a BTU capacity of 22,170, and it can reach temperatures as high as 464 degrees Fahrenheit. If operators prefer to use LP gas, a conversion kit is included. Users can set the temperature electronically and monitor it on the digital display.
This Bakemax BACO5TG convection oven is a standard-depth unit with a single deck. As many as five food pans can cook in it at once. To monitor the progress of food as it cooks, this unit has a curved glass door. The pans are supported on stainless steel racks, which can be removed for cleaning when necessary.
- Single deck
- Standard depth
- (5) 18-in. x 26-in. pan capacity
- Curved glass door
- Electronic controls
- Digital temperature display
- Temperature range: 150-464 degrees F
- Electronic timer
- Stainless steel side racks are removable for cleaning
- Highly saturated steam injection
- Electronic burner ignition with safety control system
- Front, sides, and top are made of durable stainless steel
- 22,170 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 30 in. W x 36 in. D x 38 in. H
- Powered by natural gas
- Includes a gas conversion kit
- 3/4-in. NPT rear gas connection
Convection Oven, Natural gas, single-deck, standard depth, capacity (5) 18″ x 26″ pans, curved glass door, electronic controls, digital temperature display, electronic timer, removable stainless steel side racks, steam injection, stainless steel front, sides & top, 22,170 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified (LP conversion kit included)
There are no reviews yet.