Bakemax BMCCD01 Description
The Bakemax MBCCD01 continuous dough divider holds 33 pounds of dough in its hopper at a time. It divides that dough into pieces that can be shaped into pizza crusts, rolls, or loaves. That dough can be cut into portions weighing between 1.06 and 12.35 ounces.
This Bakemax MBCCD01 dough divider is designed for countertop use, so when its power outfeed belt releases dough portions, they’re simple to grab and shape. If the top or side cover is opened while the unit runs, it shuts off automatically. Made of stainless steel, this piece of equipment resists rust.
- Provides continuous dough division
- Designed for countertop use
- Divides dough into 1.06- to 12.35-oz. portions
- 4 scaling cones
- Dough hopper has a 33-lb. capacity
- Power outfeed belt
- Automatic shut-off when the side or top cover is opened
- Stainless steel construction is resistant to rusting
Dimensions & Utilities
- 26 in. W x 36 in. D x 24 in. H
- 9.5 A, 1,100 W, 0.5 HP
- 110 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
Dough Divider, continuous, countertop, 1.058 oz. – 12.35 oz. portion size, (4) scaling cones, 33 lb. dough hopper, power outfeed belt, automatic shut-off, stainless steel construction, 1/2 HP, 1100 watts, 110v/60/1-ph, 9.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, QPS, CE
There are no reviews yet.