The Bakers Pride® model C-30R charbroiler features H burners for energy efficiency and broiling performance. The three H burners produce a total output of 108,000 BTUH while allowing for consistent cooking. A continuously lit, crossover pilot tube system makes lighting burners quick and easy.
Stainless steel radiants come standard, as do steel floating rod grates, which may be adjusted in four separate titling positions for increased flexibility and temperature control. Fully insulated, double walls help with heat retention, while stainless steel interior and exterior construction makes this charbroiler both durable and easy to clean.
Choose from a range of options to suit your needs, such as Glo-Stones for enhanced flavor or a work deck for added convenience.
Features At A Glance
- 24.5″ tall
- 36,000 BTUH “H” burners every 4″
- Individually operated control valves
- Natural gas or liquid propane
- Steel floating rod grates (standard) or cast-iron or meat grates
- Continuously lit crossover pilot tube
- Double-walled, fully insulated construction
- Stainless steel exterior, interior, and combustion chamber
- Stainless steel radiants
- 3.25″ deep stainless steel slide-out grease drawer/water pan
- 2.25″ adjustable broiler
- 1″ NPT rear gas connection
- Towel bar
- One-year limited warranty
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||24 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Number of Burners||3|
|Number of Controls||3|
|Power Type||NG / LP|