Beverage Air BB48HC-1-F-B
The Beverage Air BB48HC-1-F-B bar refrigerator uses a self-contained condenser and R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep the cabinet temperature between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This level can be managed with electronic controls, and because the condenser uses a forced-air system, contents in the cabinet are cooled quickly. LED lights inside the cavity enable bartenders to locate items quickly, and to save energy, the lights can be turned off with a switch when they’re not in use.
To streamline servicing, the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-F-B bar refrigerator’s condenser can be located quickly on the right side of the unit, and its interior has radius corners that can be wiped free of debris. Its two sections are accessed behind two locking doors, which are sealed tight with magnetic gaskets to retain the cabinet temperature. Four shelves in the cabinet can accommodate two half-size barrel kegs, and they are epoxy coated to resist corrosion. This unit has a sleek, black finish to suit any purpose.
- 12.4-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- Holds 2 half-size barrel kegs
- 4 epoxy-coated, steel shelves
- Cabinet has bright LED lights and a manual switch
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controls
- Stainless steel interior with radius corners that can be wiped clean
- Black exterior
- Self-contained, right-mounted refrigeration system
- Forced air and R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant cool the cabinet
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil and automatic defrost
- 2 solid doors with locks
- Doors self-close and have a stay-open feature
- Magnetic gaskets seal the doors tight
- 1,702-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 361/8 in. W x 19 in. D x 291/2 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 241/2 in. D x 34 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, two-section, 48″W, 34″ H, 12.4 cu. ft., (2) solid doors, snap-in door gasket, (4) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, black exterior finish, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean & meets NSF Standard 7 for open food container, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.