To ensure a long lifespan with intensive use, the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-F-PT-S-27 bar refrigerator features a sturdy stainless steel interior and top. Its steel shelves are coated with epoxy to provide resistance to corrosion, and its LED lighting illuminates the interior for clear visibility. To provide rapid chilling of product, it is designed with a balanced, forced-air refrigeration system.
The Beverage Air BB48HC-1-F-PT-S-27 refrigerator is equipped with four self-closing doors, each with a stay-open feature to facilitate restocking. Its magnetic door gaskets create a positive door seal to prevent cold air from leaking out. This unit has a holding temperature range of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and features full electronic controls.
- 13.6-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 2 epoxy-coated steel shelves per section
- Stainless steel interior and top
- 4 self-closing solid doors with stay-open feature
- Full electronic controls
- LED lighting provides interior visibility
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Black exterior finish
- Magnetic door gaskets create positive door seal
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Balanced, forced-air refrigeration
- Evaporator coil is epoxy coated for durability and corrosion resistance
- Automatic, non-electric defrost
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 361/8 in. W x 193/8 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 273/8 in. D x 36 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Pass-Thru Back Bar Open Food Rated Refrigerator, two section, 48″ W, 36″ H, 13.6 cu. ft., (4) solid doors, (4) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel keg, LED interior lighting, 2″ stainless steel top, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food container, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.