The top, exterior and interior of the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-F-S-27 bar cooler are constructed of stainless steel, a durable material that is resistant to scratching and rusting. To provide additional corrosion resistance, its evaporator coil and interior shelves are coated with epoxy. This unit features full electronic controls and has a holding temperature range of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
To ensure cold air is retained, the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-F-S-27 bar refrigerator is designed with magnetic door gaskets that create a positive seal. Its interior is fitted with LED lighting to offer visibility in dimly lit bars, and its doors are self-closing. To ensure product is rapidly chilled, it utilizes a balanced, forced-air refrigeration system.
- 12.4-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 4 epoxy-coated steel shelves are resistant to corrosion
- Stainless steel interior and top
- Stainless steel exterior with easy-to-clean radius corners
- LED lighting illuminates interior
- Magnetic door gaskets create positive door seal
- 4 solid doors are self-closing with stay-open feature
- Full electronic controls
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Balanced, forced-air refrigeration provides rapid chilling
- Automatic, non-electric defrost
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 361/8 in. W x 19 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 241/2 in. D x 36 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, two section, 48″ W, 36″ H, 12.4 cu. ft., (2) solid doors, snap-in door gasket, (4) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, 2″ stainless steel top, stainless steel exterior finish, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food containers, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.